Excellent new workshops from “Uniting the Central Coast for Action” . Lots of great info on progress on Distributed Energy Resources – aka DERs – aka – Microgrids
- The recording for the Oct 19, 2021 DER workshop can be found here.
- Other links include:Eric Veium, SLO Climate Coalition introductory slideshow
- Jon Erskine and Steve Snodgrass, Graniterock slideshow
- Marisa Hanson-Lopez, 3C-REN slideshow
- Ted Flanigan, EcoMotion slideshow
- Jim Baak, MCE slideshow
- August 19 workshop recording: What are CCEs doing for Distributed Energy Resources now?
- The locaL CCA has grown and now includes Santa Barbara County. Under strong public pressure they are backing away from a plan to use nuclear power form Diablo Canyon.
- Now that the area has expanded beyond Monterey Bay area the name has changed to Central Coast Community Energy – 3CE.Click link to sign up for the newsletter and meeting announcements
County 3/22/19 Link to text of SB 100 – CA Clean Energy Bill
March 27, 2018 – Request for Community Advisory Applications. Materials below
March 7 Meeting Notes